Gov. Fayose joins 2Face’s protest against the Federal government… Nigerians react…

0

Ekiti State governor, Ayo Fayose, on Monday said he will be partaking in the upcoming nationwide protest led by Innocent ‘Tuface’ Idibia.

In a post on his Twitter handle shortly after 10:00 p.m., Mr. Fayose said the organisers have his full backing to launch the protest which they said will be “massive”.

“To organisers of Feb. 5 “Enough is Enough” National Protest, you have my total support and I will be part of the protest,” the governor said.

Mr. Idibia, while announcing the protest last week, said the Buhari administration’s rudderlessness has left too many Nigerians languishing in poverty with little to be hopeful for about the future.

Read Also :-  Serial and notorious armed robber rescued from being burnt alive in Lagos

The police said they have been duly informed about the protest and will provide security for all participants, although the government called for patience and understanding amongst Nigerians.

Meanwhile Nigerians have taken to social media to respond to him…

Click NEXT For More Info

Loading...

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here