SHARE

Remember the guy that proposed to the lady who provided help for him on MMM? He’s back in the news.

Valentine announced on Facebook that he has visited a herbalist and will kill anyone who uploads fake teller for him on MMM.

Well, well, money matter is not a joking stuffs (in falz voice)…

 

Click NEXT For More Info

28 COMMENTS

  1. MMM EXPRESS 2017 : http://mmm.express/?ref=51353d83dad • Make 150% in 15 days (capital 100% + 50% profit) • We use only Bitcoin • Minimum provide help amount $10 USD • Maximum provide help amount $1000 USD • Macro starts growing after your 20% verification link has been confirmed • 20% verification link comes immediately • Remaining 80% link comes within 5-7 days • Mavro grows only for 15days • On day 16 you can withdraw ur mavro (150% where 100% is your capital while 50% is your profit) • Before getting help u must provide help of the same amount u first provided help with or a higher amount if u wish to that is recommitment REGISTER NOW TO JOIN AT : http://mmm.express/?ref=51353d83dad

  2. That’s the thing with Nigerians. You think the media is your father’s house? Once they’ve manage and entered news they will not want to let person rest again

  3. Herbalist when mmm is not yet back, what is the girl still waiting for, she should run for her life

  4. herbalist is also involve in MMM, make him no even think em…who fool na him lost…make sure you wait for alert b4 u confirm anybody even if na 2weeks.

LEAVE A REPLY