Toke Makinwa Visits Abuja Childhood Home Where Her Parents Died in House Fire, SEE PHOTOS

0

Toke Makinwa stormed the home she lost her parents to house fire in Abuja yesterday. Her parents died in a fire caused by a gas leak when she was 8 years old.

Toke who shared these photos wrote,

“2 radio interviews, and a visit to where I lived as a child in Abuja. I’ve never been back there, it holds so much emotions and I always told myself I will only go once I have exhaled. Today I did; it was good to see where I played as a child, my home and so much more.”

Click NEXT For More Info

Loading...

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here