Man Sues Samsung After His Galaxy Note 7 Explodes On His Crotch

1

note-7-explosions

A man is suing popular mobile phone brand, Samsung, after his phone, Galaxy Note 7 exploded and scorched his groin while he was sleeping – The man named Michael Taylor spoke to TMZ, stating that his new Galaxy Note 7 blew up and caught fire on his bed in the dead of night. Taylor says the hotline burned his crotch, legs and sheets.

In the docs, obtained by TMZ, he says he had no idea the phone had a defective battery susceptible to overheating and exploding. About a month after he bought it, he was charging the phone overnight and says he woke up to find it “shooting flames” … which caused 1st, 2nd and 3rd degree burns.

Read Also :-  Kenyan Lady Shares Sad Story of How She was Sent from the US over Trump's Ban

note-7-explosions1

Samsung had issued a recall earlier in September — before the alleged fire — but Michael says the phone should never have been sold to him in the first place.

Click NEXT For More Info

Loading...

1 COMMENT

  1. All people who bought the Note 7 were told to return to the place of purchase. Why didn’t he return his

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here