SHARE

Crunchies fast food has been a popular fast food place in Uyo for years now.

Recently a young lady by name Peace Evans decided to give herself a treat at Crunchies, Uyo, But she says when she got home, she found a cockroach in the shawarma.

She posted the below on Nairaland

“I got this shawarmer from a popular eatry,I can’t believe what I saw.so unbelievable. cockroach!!! this is food poisoning. please mods move this to the right section”.

crnc1
crnc2 crnc3

ALSO READ  Stop Going To Churches, These Yahoo Boys are Not Pastors- Freeze

1 COMMENT

  1. You are only eating and not cooking so you wouldn’t know if it is part of the ingredents so pls eat and don’t complain

LEAVE A REPLY