Girl Who Suffered Skin Burns From Taking Septrin Dies

The sad story of Amina Ibrahim who had her body covered with severe burns after taking popular antibiotic, Septrin broke the internet sometime last month.
The 14 year old was later diagnosed with Stevens-Johnson syndrome, a “rare, serious disorder of skin, which is usually caused from reaction to a medication or an infection has now died at the Mohammed Abdullahi Wase Specialist Hospital in Kano State.
The deceased bought the drug from a local chemist after falling ill and had the drug prescribed to her by the chemist’s 19 year old son.
May her soul rest in peace.
Click NEXT For More Info


  1. Would d Federal government keep quiet without investigating the chemist n manufacturers of this drug dat had done this to a soul?