Controversial media character, Journalist and PR, Kemi Olunloyo has revealed more secret as regards the ongoing case against Nigerian Artiste, Skales and his manager, Osagie by Baseline Records music label.
Confirming the alleged fraudulent activities of the manager, Kemi took to her social media page on twitter to chronicle her experience with the said manager.
She also implicated another artiste and Record label, Wizkid and EME Records owned by Banky W, also an artiste.
1. “Can someone tell me if Skales manager is the same Osagie that brought Wiz Kid to EME? If it is. Then she’s the worst fraud that ever existed”
2. “One female Osagie at EME was the fraud that prevented WizKid from appearing on @mtvcanada in 2012. As a music publicist I booked Ayo on MTV”
3. “They (Wizkid and Skales) never showed up. “Their ppl” kept saying they were still in the studio working in New York. Then I investigated it”
4. “Finally my last day in Canada as I boarded the plane WizKid’s road manager told me Osagie NEVER told them about their @mtvcanada appearance”
5. “On my arrival to Nigeria, it was an Editor at HipHop world magazine that told me that WizKid was on his way out from EME & Osagie spited him”
6. “Osagie spited @wizkidayo by not telling him he had a scheduled appearance @mtvcanada. Ayo came for his 2 concert venues and left #Canada”
7. “The concert promoter who hired me paid me 1/2 of my $6k fee. I got $3k and I had to cancel his appearance on MTVCanada. I tweeted it to fans”
8.”So if this same Osagie who allegedly defrauded Baseline and managed Skales alongside Wizkid, she is more likely a fraud. Prevented growth!”
9. “Somebody better tell Osagie, Baseline records and Skales what I tweeted. Im a certified publicist & journalist. Music PR is the most trying”
10. “I know everything about everybody but nobody knows 50% of anything about me. You wish! Keep believing what u read online true or false.”