SHARE

Kim Kardashian‘s dress caught on fire while attending the 2015 CFDA Fashion Awards held at Alice Tully Hall at Lincoln Center on Monday in New York City. She took to Instagram to explain how singer, Pharell saved her life at the CFDA awards last night.

“Shout out to Pharrell & Helen who saved my life last night! LOL After the awards at dinner the feathers of my dress caught on fire from a candle & they jumped on me to get it out! #WereOn🔥” Kim wrote on her Instagram account.

ALSO READ  Clarence Peters Sympathizes With Music Video Directors Over Award Snub