1. What can you hold in your left hand and not in your right?
2. Last winter I found myself locked out of my
house because I couldn’t remember the 5-digit code to open the garage door. I used the
following facts to get inside.
A. The second and third digits add up to 9.
B. The first digit is equal to the second digit
C. The sum of the third and fifth digits is the
smallest number with exactly five divisors.
D. The fourth digit is equal to 6 times the second-to-last digit.
E. None of the digits repeat.
What was the code?
3. I am a married woman. John’s son is my
daughter’s father. What is my relationship to
4. You are in a cabin and it is pitch black. You have one match on you. Which do you light first, the newspaper, the lamp, the candle or the fire?
5. Each day a lady gets the lift from the 12th floor to the ground level so she can go to work. When she comes home however she only goes up the lift to level 8. Why is this and she is not doing it to keep fit?
Answers to be released by 8PM Tonight
Check Out More Related Posts
- #ThrowBackThursday: See Banky W, MI and others Back then
- Power Of Make-Up :- BEFORE & AFTER Look of TV and Radio personality Fade Ogunro
- Check out old picture of President Goodluck Jonathan
- JOKE OF THE DAY :- Akpos And The Rotating Earth.
- PHOTO OF THE DAY… Yoruba, Hausa Or Igbo???
- [PHOTO] Who owns the head?
- Jude Okoye Proposes To His Boo, Ify Umeokeke [See Photos]
- #ThrowBackThursday: Check Out this Photo BasketMouth’s taken 13years ago.
- Bowen University re-opens, guilty students forced to wear school uniforms and cut grass
- Photo of the Day…