Chinese model Fei Fei Sun has made history for being the first Asian model to land an Italian Vogue cover.
The model who is gradually climbing to the top of the modelling world had previously been featured in editorial spreads for Vogue and has been featured in campaigns for Disel and Calvin Klein.
Check Out More Related Posts
- Big Sean Becomes First Rapper To Perform At The White House
- Lupita Nyong’o Named People magazine’s “Most Beautiful Woman In The World.
- Dr Sid Steps On Stage In Style At The AY Live Show [See Photos]
- Photos Of Lynxxx, Ikechukwu, Praiz, Sasha, Others At The Hennessy’s All White Beach Party
- Davido celebrates Easter with Kids at Orphanage [Photos]
- Mercy Johnson Debunks Fighting Rumour With Chika Ike
- Ini Edo Shares SEXY Bikini Photo To Mark Her Birthday
- Former Beauty Queen Anita Iseghohi Dazzles on the Cover of Monalisa Magazine
- Happy Birthday, Ini Edo Turns 32 Today!
- Keyshia Cole Impresses At Calabar Jazz Festival