Chinese model Fei Fei Sun has made history for being the first Asian model to land an Italian Vogue cover.
The model who is gradually climbing to the top of the modelling world had previously been featured in editorial spreads for Vogue and has been featured in campaigns for Disel and Calvin Klein.
Check Out More Related Posts
- PSquare Brothers Finally Reconcile [See Tweets]
- Checkout Omotola at the Nigerian Entertainment Conference 2014 [See Photos]
- Pregnant Uche Jombo Steps Out In Multicolored Dress at DSTV Box Office [Photos]
- ‘Half of a Yellow Sun is one of the biggest films I’ve done’ – Genevieve
- Olamide Spotted With Ekiti Sate Governor [Photo]
- Wedding Things: Banky W and Tee-Billz On Shopping Spree in Dubai
- Checkout Rukky Sanda’s Sexy Belly Baring Outfit [Photos]
- Terry G & Crew Engage In A Brawl With Hotel Management
- Actor Turned Writer, Osita Iheme ‘Pawpaw’ Releases His First Book, Inspire 101
- Pusha T – “Right now, on the daily, I Listen to Jhene Aiko” .