Megan Fox has managed to keep a very low-profile and stay out of the spotlight during her pregnancy, and on Wednesday the Transformers star took to her Facebook page to announce that she gave birth to a healthy baby boy last month.
“We have been very lucky to have had a peaceful few weeks at home, but I would like to release this myself before others do,” she writes. “I gave birth to our son Noah Shannon Green on September 27th. He is healthy, happy, and perfect.
“We are humbled to have the opportunity to call ourselves the parents of this beautiful soul and I am forever grateful to God for allowing me to know this kind of boundless, immaculate love. Thanks to those of you who wish to send your positive energy and well wishes. May God bless you and your families abundantly.”
Fox, 26, and her husband, actor Brian Austin Green, 39, started dating in 2004 and broke up in 2009 before getting back together and engaged in 2010. They were married in Hawaii on June 24 that year.
Green has a son, Kassius, 10, from his previous relationship with soap star Vanessa Marcil.
“I want at least two, probably three [kids],” she said in the April issue of Cosmopolitan magazine. “I’ve always been maternal.”
Check Out More Related Posts
- Iyanya Shares Photos From His New Video Shoot
- Olamide: ‘If Not For Them (ID Cabasa and Toni Payne), There Will Be No Olamide.’
- TELEVISION SHOWS: THE OLD AND THE NEW
- Pharrell Williams To Perform At The Academy Awards
- Nollywood Actress Yetunde Akilapa In Another Theft Drama….Beaten And Arrested! | PHOTOs
- I Wouldn’t Quit Acting For $20Million – Ini Edo
- Nike Oshinowo Welcome Twins Delivered By A Surrogate Mother
- REVIEW :- The Young & Rich Rulers Of Nigerian Music Industry
- P Diddy Tops 2013 Forbes Cash List Of Highest Paid Hip-Hop Artistes
- Jay Z & Beyonce’s Blue Ivy already using a iPhone [PHOTO]