Kristen Stewart has been pictured with boyfriend Robert Pattison for the first time since news of her affair with married director Rupert Sanders in July. Entertainment Tonight has published a still of the Twilight pair together on its website, taken on Sunday night at the Ye Rustic Inn, a bar in Los Angeles’ Los Feliz neighborhood.
It comes following reports the Twilight co-stars were out together on Saturday night at Hollywood’s Chateau Marmont, according to sources. Sources told said that Stewart, 22, and Pattinson, 26, spent more than four hours at the bar on Sunday and even ‘cosied up to each other’. They were joined by around 10 friends, according to onlookers and appeared in good spirits as the laughed and joked over drinks.
Sources also spoke to Us Weekly regarding Rob and Kristen’s outing on Saturday night at the Chateau. Two separate witnesses saw the couple at the nightspot, with one telling the publication they ‘snuck into the garden from a private side entrance’.
A second onlooker said Robert was wearing a baseball cap and both were casually dressed in jeans and T-shirts and ‘whispering very close and intimately’. A friend close to the couple explained: ‘They’re afraid of backlash, so they’re keeping things on the down-low.’ The sightings comes ahead of their hotly-anticipated red carpet turn next month, when they are expected to promote The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 film together. The movie is set for release in cinemas on November 16, with the London premiere set for November 14.
The three-year romance took a nose dive following Kristen’s summer indiscretion with her 41-year-old, married Snow White and The Huntsman director Rupert Sanders. Last July, Kristen’s fling came to light after photos surfaced showing her and Sanders kissing and hugging in Los Angeles. In the weeks since Kristen and Sanders both issued public apologies for their behavior, Rob and Kristen seem to have inched their way back together. The couple reportedly are trying to work things out. ‘We’re going to be fine. We’re totally fine,’ Kristen said when asked about the potential for ‘awkward public appearances’ as she and Rob promote Breaking Dawn 2
Check Out More Related Posts
- Bowen University re-opens, guilty students forced to wear school uniforms and cut grass
- Female Delegate Slumps At The National Conference
- Two More Sets of Signals Detected, Australian Officials Say
- Positive Effects of Marijuana to the Body
- Iyanya Shares Photos From His New Video Shoot
- Photos: Meet the Twitter Casanova, 25, who Claims he’s Slept with 200 Women he Met on Twitter after Chatting Them up
- # Oops!!! Pastor caught with military officer’s wife in his bedroom(Photos)
- Ladies what do you think About this Lady GaGa’s long Gray Hair!!
- D’Banj to Sue DailyMail UK for Defamation, Says he’s finally Found Love!
- US Police Shut Down Davido’s Concert In New York [See Details]