Akpos was taking his final exam at Police College in kano. Here is one of the questions:
“You are on patrol in the outskirts of kano when an explosion occurs in the township. On investigation, you find a large hole has been blown in the footpath and there is an overturned van lying nearby. Inside the van there is a strong smell of alcohol. Both occupants – a man and woman – are injured. You recognize the woman as the wife of your Divisional Inspector, who is at present away on a Peace Making Mission In Sudan.
A passing motorist stops to offer you assistance and you realize that he is a man who is wanted for armed robbery.
Suddenly a man runs out of a nearby house, shouting that his wife is expecting a
baby and that the shock of the explosion has made the birth imminent.
Another man is crying for help, having been blown into an adjacent Canal by the explosion, and he cannot swim.
Describe in a few words what action you would take?”
Akpos thought for a moment,
picked up his pen, and wrote: “I would take off my uniform and mingle with the crowd – Na me una wan turn to mad man???
Check Out More Related Posts
- Joke Of The Day :- Dirty Joke
- Joke Of The Day :- A ‘Generous’ Lawyer Indeed…
- Joke Of The Day :- Girls Please Shine Your EYES This Christmas
- Joke of The Day: Difference Between a Gorilla and a Man?
- Joke Of The Day :- Akpos and Military Punishment
- JOKE OF THE DAY :- Akpos, The Classic Fool
- JOKE OF THE DAY :- Police Customer Care Telephone Conversation
- JOKE OF THE DAY :- Akpos Vs Akpos Father
- Joke of The Day: Akpos and The Chemist Attendant
- JOKE OF THE DAY:- Akpos, The Stupid Fool!!!