Janet Jackson is planning a world class wedding with her Arab billionaire fiance, Wissam al Mana, insiders disclosed. The wedding expenses is expected to cost $20 million US dollars.
In a rare show of appreciation to all invited guests,the couple would be giving out $10,000 dollars as ‘Thank you for coming’ gift.
Information so far gathered shows that the wedding would take place in Qatar, the home country of Mana. A yet to be announced date has been fixed for 2013.46 year old Janet sees nothing wrong in dating or marrying a younger person as long as they are happy together.
Check Out More Related Posts
- WOW!!! Guests To Receive $10,000 As “Thank You For Coming” Gift At Janet Jackson’s Wedding
- Pamela Anderson Weds Ex-Husband Rick Saloman After Two Months Of 1st Marriage
- Is Toni Payne ready to get married again?
- Kanye West Says He’ll Marry Kim Kardashian “Next Summer,” Wants “Fighter Jets” at the Wedding
- Khloe And Lamar Spotted Together Amidst Marital Problems
- I’m Afraid To Live With A Man Again- Ara Speaks
- ‘I’m Not Getting Married Anytime Soon’ – RuggedMan
- Khloe And Lamar Marriage Problems Trigged By Drug Abuse
- I’m Getting Married Soon- Dr.Sid
- Video-2face & Annie’s Dubai wedding