A lecturer teaching medicine was giving a classroom observation. He took out a jar of yellow liquid. “This,” he explained, “is urine. To be a doctor, you have to be observant of color, smell, sight, and taste.”
After saying so, he dipped his finger into the jar and put it into his mouth. His class watched in amazement, most in disgust. But being
the good students that they were, the jar was passed, and one by one, they dipped their finger into the jar and put it into their mouths.
After the last student was done, the lecturer shook his head. “If any of you had been observant, you would have noticed that I put my second finger into the jar and my third finger into my mouth.”
Check Out More Related Posts
- Joke Of The Day :- Akpos In Police Academy
- Joke Of The Day :- A ‘Generous’ Lawyer Indeed…
- Joke Of The Day :- Corporate Lesson
- Joke Of The Day :- Girls Please Shine Your EYES This Christmas
- Joke of The Day: Difference Between a Gorilla and a Man?
- Joke Of The Day :- Akpos and Military Punishment
- JOKE OF THE DAY :- Akpos, The Classic Fool
- JOKE OF THE DAY :- Police Customer Care Telephone Conversation
- JOKE OF THE DAY :- Akpos Vs Akpos Father
- Joke of The Day: Akpos and The Chemist Attendant