In an era where celebrities want twitter verification ASAP, May D may be the next Nigerian celeb to be verified. If you didn’t know, all Choc boys are verified.
You’d recall that May D was sacked from Square Records without prior notice. May D himself claimed that he was not contacted and no personal notice was issued to him before the news went viral on the internet.
Reports have it that a formal announcement that May D has joined Chocolate City will hit the media soon.
Check Out More Related Posts
- Is MAY-D being driven into Extinction ?
- M.I set to release a new album this year
- Paul Okoye Reveals Why He & Peter Didn’t Wed On The Same Day
- P-Square Teams Up With Vodacom Foundation To Assist The Less Priviledge In Tanzania
- Peter Okoye shows off customised gold-plated stunning and lavish sitting/dining room
- May D Isn’t Ready To Settle Down With Baby Mama
- Fela Anikulapo kuti And Bob Marley To Be Celebrated At The 2013 Felabration
- May D’s New House Is Worth N150 Million
- P-Square And Iyanya Are Nominees For This Year’s Soul Train Awards
- So May D Smokes This “Hard” Too?