If you live in Port Harcourt and you’ve ever bought roasted chicken from this man pictured above, now would be a good time to go wash your head in a river…haha! This hausa ‘chicken’ seller was caught trapping vultures in Onne, Port Harcourt, roasting and selling them as suya meat to unsuspecting buyers.
He said he started out selling real chicken but when it became too expensive, he started trapping vultures and selling to his customers as chicken. Vulture meat? Ewwwwww!
Check Out More Related Posts
- Is Anything Wrong With This Public Display Of Affection? (See PHOTO)
- PHOTO :- Inside female hostel at Medical School Idi Araba (LUTH)
- UNILAG Postpones Convocation As Jonathan Insists On MAULAG
- SHOCKING!!! Man Forces Wife To Drink Petrol, Sets Her Ablaze
- Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft
- Absurd!!! Police Detain 7-Month-Old Baby In Onitsha
- Policeman’s Wife Cooking For Robbers In Zamfara, AIG Says
- Breaking News: Former Oyo State governor LAM ADESHINA is dead… R.I.P
- Woman Pours Hot Water On 6-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part In Lagos
- (PHOTO) Girl Spends $20,000 To Get A New Nose And Chin – See if it’s Worth It