Over 190 Air Nigeria passengers arrived Gatwick Airport 8:30 yesterday morning to fly back home …and for 8 hours, they were stranded at the airport. The travelers were informed of lack of ‘fuel’ to fly the aircraft to Lagos, and were told to contribute extra £40 each for purchase of ‘Aviation Fuel!
Eventually, the plane left Gatwick airport at 4:30 pm and arrived Nigeria at about 12:30 early this morning.
After spending extra hours before leaving Gatwick for Lagos, and arrived way past midnight, passengers were shocked to be informed to come back for their luggage!
Check Out More Related Posts
- Gunmen kill 50 in fresh attack in Taraba
- Robbers Rob Residents on 8 Lagos Streets @Mushin, Destroy 30 cars in 7-hr rampage
- President Jonathan Reunites With Obasanjo, Rotimi Amaechi At Daughter’s Wedding
- Mob sets suspected female child kidnapper ablaze in illorin
- BBC picks the news of @Ciaxon’s disappearance #FreeCiaxon
- Gumsu Abacha rants on twitter as her brother is charged with stealing N446bn
- Is This Really What ‘University Of Abuja’ Students Are Facing??? [PHOTO]
- Google Nigeria’s top searches for March: ‘How to hack’, ‘how to twerk’, ‘how to love’ make the list
- Aluu 4: Mob overwhelmed police team – Accused
- 17 year old Nigerian ‘thug’ with a 5.0 GPA & has been accepted into 3 Ivy League schools