A priest was driving along and saw a nun on the side of the road, he
stopped and offered her a lift which she accepted. She got in and
her legs, forcing her gown to open and reveal a lovely leg. The priest
a look and nearly had an accident. After controlling the car, he
slid his hand up her leg. The nun looked at him and immediately said,
“Father, remember psalm 129?” The priest was flustered and apologized
profusely. He forced himself to remove his hand. However, he was
remove his eyes from her leg.
Further on while changing gear, he let his hand slide up her leg
nun once again said, “Father, remember psalm 129?” Once again the
apologized. “Sorry sister but the flesh is weak.”
Arriving at the convent, the nun got out gave him a meaningful glance
went on her way.
On his arrival at the church, the priest rushed to retrieve a bible
looked up psalm 129. It Said, “Go forth and seek, further up, you will
Moral of the story: Always be well informed in your job, or you might
a great opportunity!
Check Out More Related Posts
- Joke Of The Day :- Dirty Joke
- Joke Of The Day :- Akpos In Police Academy
- Joke Of The Day :- A ‘Generous’ Lawyer Indeed…
- (EXCLUSIVE PHOTO) Apple laptop and iPhone 5 – Naija style! Haha! O_O
- Joke Of The Day. Lesson Of Life III.
- Joke Of The Day :- Girls Please Shine Your EYES This Christmas
- Joke of The Day: Difference Between a Gorilla and a Man?
- Joke Of The Day :- Akpos and Military Punishment
- JOKE OF THE DAY :- Akpos, The Classic Fool
- JOKE OF THE DAY :- Police Customer Care Telephone Conversation