Officials representing the Los Angeles County District Attorney have decided to drop a burglary case involving Lindsay Lohan.
Last week, the actress was reportedly named among the suspects of a theft from a private residence in Hollywood. However, investigators found insufficient evidence to bring a burglary charge against Lohan.
The D.A.’s officials have revealed the star was not identified as a suspect by the host of the party and “potential eyewitnesses” who claimed they could identify the suspects have refused to come forward, according to TMZ.com.
Also, none of the suspects were found in possession of the stolen property.
In response to the action, Lohan posted a link on Twitter to the TMZ story “Lindsay Lohan Will NOT Be Prosecuted For Jewelry Heist.”
Check Out More Related Posts
- Check Out Lindsay Lohan’s list of 36 celeb lovers includes Justin Timberlake, Zac Efron, Ashton Kutcher
- CREEPY!!! Lindsay Lohan’s half sister splashes $25,000 on plastic surgery just to look like her.
- Elton John’s new album ‘Diving board’ was inspired by Lindsay Lohan’s troubles
- Lindsay Lohan Back To Clubbing & Dating In New York City
- Lindsay Lohan explains her absence at the film festival in Venice
- ‘Real Housewives’ Star Could Be Liable In Lindsay ‘Accident’
- Lindsay Lohan Arrested For Leaving The Scene Of An Accident
- Lindsay Lohan Caught Up In Jewelry Theft After Alleged Hollywood Hills Burglary
- Olamide Spotted With Ekiti Sate Governor [Photo]
- Wedding Things: Banky W and Tee-Billz On Shopping Spree in Dubai