On Tuesday, Kristen Stewart was spotted for the first time since she admitted to cheating on boyfriend Robert Pattinson with married “Snow White and the Huntsman” director Rupert Sanders.
Stewart looked somber in the photos wearing a backward baseball cap and a loose-fitting white crop top, and new reports claim that the 22-year-old has been uncontrollably sobbing and depressed since the cheating scandal came to light late last month.
Sources tell Us Weekly that the “distraught” actress is so upset that she “can’t do anything” and has moved out of her shared home with Pattinson and has been staying at her parents’ place in Woodland Hills, and at her close friend Scout Taylor-Compton’s home.
“She isn’t sleeping and she stays up all night crying. She’s close to a total meltdown,” a source revealed to the magazine.
Stewart has borne the brunt of criticism after she publicly apologized for her “momentary indiscretion,” and sources say that she’s enraged that Sanders — who is married with two children– isn’t getting more of the blame.
The media hasn’t been kind to Stewart, and the New York Daily News has even dubbed her a “trampire,” which according to TMZ’s sources infuriates her since Sanders is 19 years her senior and was in a position of power over her, as the director of a film she had just shot and someone she was scheduled to work with again.
“[Sanders] is manipulative. She didn’t go after this guy — he sought her out and she stupidly went for it,” an insider revealed to Us Weekly.
In her distressed state, Stewart had reportedly been desperately calling Pattinson, only to get the silent treatment from the “heartbroken and humiliated” actor. The two reportedly started speaking again a few weeks after the scandal broke, but there hasn’t been much to say.
Sources say their relationship currently hangs in the balance and they haven’t officially called it quits yet. There were reports that Pattinson’s friends are begging him to end it with Stewart once and for all, but a source told Us Weekly that there’s a possibility the 26-year-old actor could forgive her, but he needs to know why she cheated.
“Rob doesn’t hate her and he’s not mad. He just doesn’t get why,” a source explained to the magazine.
It makes sense that Pattinson would be searching for meaning in all this, as he recently said he doesn’t understand why people cheat.
“But there’s a thing I’ve never got: That is, why do people cheat? I can understand the impulse, but not how you can keep two relationships going at the same time for long,” he told Italian Vanity Fair in April.
Check Out More Related Posts
- Twilight Stars, Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart, Re-Unite…
- Twilight Star Kristen Stewart dropped from SnowWhite and Huntsman Sequel.
- Twilight Stars Kristen Stewart And Robert Pattinson Meet Secretly After Their Split
- Twilight Star Jackson Rathbone Ties The Knot With His GirlFriend Sheila Hafsadi
- Robert Pattinson Introduces New Girlfriend At Star-Studded Hollywood Birthday Bash
- WOW!!! Kristen Stewart Paid $500,000 for a 15-minute chat…donates money to Charity
- Robert Pattinson Hopes To Kindle Romance With Kristen Stewart
- Rupert Sanders’ wife files for divorce over Kristen Stewart affair
- ‘Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2′ Press Tour To Include Kristen Stewart-Robert Pattinson Reunion
- Beyonce Named The Most Influential Person By Time Magazine + See Full List