MANCHESTER United newboy Robin Van Persie goes house hunting after his £24million move to Old Trafford.
The 29-year-old striker and wife Bouchra looked at mansions in the same road as his new boss Sir Alex Ferguson in Wilmslow, Chesire.
The duo were also chauffeured to several luxury viewings in Prestbury to look at more huge potential homes.
The £200k-a-week Dutchman, wearing a casual yellow t-shirt and jeans, was seen snapping away taking photos of potential buys on his mobile phone.WAG Bouchra wasted no time in her search for a new Manchester pad – spotted looking at addresses on Friday while hubby Robin was at United’s Carrington training ground meeting his new teammates and putting pen to paper on his new £12million-a-year deal.
The pretty mum-of-two visited Eden Park in Alderley Edge before going to see a £4.2million mansion near new Reds strike partner Wayne Rooney.
Check Out More Related Posts
- [PHOTO] Robin Van Persie’s Son Shaqueel In Man United Jersey
- Money Splash: The Beckhams RENT £45million Mansion Opposite Newly Purchased Dream Home
- MATCH REVIEW: Manchester United: 2 – 1 Arsenal (Full time)
- Genevieve Nnaji Spotted Coupled Up With Singer, Flavour [See Photo]
- Dencia Acquires Brand New 2014 Range Rover Evoque [See Photos]
- 50 Cent Says Kanye West’s “Yeezus” Album “Doesn’t Feel Like Hip Hop”
- Why I am so Short : Chinedu Ikedieze aka Aki Reveals
- “This is the most gangsta mugshot of all time” Godwon replies haters over his past as a burglar…
- “My parents found out they were brother & sister after I was born” -Harrysong reveals
- Fans mock Juliet Ibrahim for shopping at H&M