NEW YORK — David Beckham, sporting designer underwear, is making appearances around New York City – in the form of 10-foot-tall metallic statues, that is.
The massive sculptures have gone up as part of a promotion for the soccer player’s new underwear line for H&M.
The Daily News says three of the larger-than-life statues have been placed inside H&M’s midtown-Manhattan store. There’s also one in Central Park and another at the South Street Seaport.
There are also two statues in Los Angeles and one in San Francisco.
They’ll remain on display until Aug. 31
Check Out More Related Posts
- David Beckham shows off hot bod in new H&M ad
- David Beckham Uses A ‘Body Double’ For H&M Advert
- David Beckham’s 10-year-old son launches modelling career in major fashion advert (PHOTOS)
- Happy Birthday To Actress Stella Damasus
- Genevieve Nnaji Spotted Coupled Up With Singer, Flavour [See Photo]
- Dencia Acquires Brand New 2014 Range Rover Evoque [See Photos]
- 50 Cent Says Kanye West’s “Yeezus” Album “Doesn’t Feel Like Hip Hop”
- Why I am so Short : Chinedu Ikedieze aka Aki Reveals
- “This is the most gangsta mugshot of all time” Godwon replies haters over his past as a burglar…
- “My parents found out they were brother & sister after I was born” -Harrysong reveals