Power generation in Nigeria will hit highest ever power output of 4, 237MW today Monday 13th August 2012, according to the Minister of Power, Prof. Bart Nnaji. He said 4, 237MW is the highest power output ever generated and supplied in Nigeria to date and the power improvement will be maintained to meet international standards. According to him, the worst days are over! Resounding AMEN!
Do you have steady power in your area? And is 4, 237MW a big deal? I feel like compared to other nations, we should ashamed of this figure…lol.
Check Out More Related Posts
- Minister uncovers 2000 hoarded PHCN transformers
- Why I Resigned as Minister of Power – Bart Nnaji Speaks
- Gunmen kill 50 in fresh attack in Taraba
- Robbers Rob Residents on 8 Lagos Streets @Mushin, Destroy 30 cars in 7-hr rampage
- Pastor Kumuyi collapses inside Deeper Life Camp during Easter Retreat
- President Jonathan Reunites With Obasanjo, Rotimi Amaechi At Daughter’s Wedding
- Why Some Facebook Marriages Don’t Last – Pastor Enoch Adeboye
- Malaysian Airline’s black box reportedly found from Ill fated Flight MH370
- Mob sets suspected female child kidnapper ablaze in illorin
- BBC picks the news of @Ciaxon’s disappearance #FreeCiaxon