The media and VIP event which was anchored by BBA 2011 Winner Uti Nwachukwu and Venita was a gathering of 168 leaders, innovators, change-makers, and entrepreneurs nominated for this year’s The Future Awards amongst other guests.
“We are impressed with the people nominated in all categories this season. Bringing them together in a gathering to honor and show them to the world excites us and we glad the show was excellent,” said Ohimai Atafo who chairs the Central Working Committee of the Awards.
Nominees were presented with certificates of nomination by judges of the awards, led by Pastor Ituah Ighodalo. Adebola Williams, one of the organizers of The Future Awards officially declared during the reception that The Down Syndrome Foundation of Nigeria will be the selected charity for 2012. The Down Syndrome Foundation of Nigeria also made a moving presentation that was shown to the audience.
There were musical performances from a few of Nigeria’s young and hottest artistes such as E.M.E, first lady, Niyola, who performed two of her hit tracks. Also fast-rising, 2008 finalist of MTN Project Fame, Praiz performed his latest track, ‘Rich and Famous’. The last and most exciting performance of the night was delivered by the small-but-mighty, Project Fame Season 3 Winner, Chidinma, who brought the house down with her hit single, ‘Kedike.’
There was a fashion show to launch The Future Awards ‘Get Your Green On!’ fashion campaign with designers Sally Bawa, Violet Kutor, Elder, Moofa and Phunk Afrique. As a means of raising money for The Down Syndrome Foundation of Nigeria, Vickky Elder designed an outfit that was auctioned at the reception.
The Future Awards is an affiliate of The Future Project (TFP), a development firm dedicated to leadership and enterprise. To know more about The Down Syndrome Foundation of Nigeria, log on to www.TheFutureAwards.com/
Check Out More Related Posts
- Dr Sid Steps On Stage In Style At The AY Live Show [See Photos]
- Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Orange Traditional Attire [See Photos]
- Checkout Pregnant Damilola Adegbite Flaunts Her Baby Bump at AY Live Comedy
- Actress Mercy Aigbe Dazzles In An African Print Dress [See Photos]
- Check Out Rita Dominic’s Sexy Photo
- Who Rocked It Better? Rihanna, Nicki Minaj Or Rita Ora
- Photos From The Red Carpet Of 2014 MTV Movie Awards
- Photos From President Jonathan’s Daughter Wedding
- See President Jonathan Daughter’s Flawless Wedding Make Over [Photos]
- Heavily Pregnant Uche Ogbodo Dazzles At Uche Nnanna’s Bridal Shower [Photos]