Precious metals company, Lear Capital has shed light on the monetary value on an Olympic gold medal. The grand value of a gold medal in 2012, combining gold and silver is $620.82. Of course, sentiment goes a long way, so the sentimental value of an Olympic gold will be much more than the weight of the ordinary metal.
Check Out More Related Posts
- London 2012: Medal Table As At 10:05AM, Wed 1 Aug 2012
- Tales From London Olympics.
- Go D’Tigers! Nigeria Basketball Team Edges Out Tunisian Counterpart 60-56.
- Female Delegate Slumps At The National Conference
- Two More Sets of Signals Detected, Australian Officials Say
- Positive Effects of Marijuana to the Body
- Iyanya Shares Photos From His New Video Shoot
- Photos: Meet the Twitter Casanova, 25, who Claims he’s Slept with 200 Women he Met on Twitter after Chatting Them up
- # Oops!!! Pastor caught with military officer’s wife in his bedroom(Photos)
- Ladies what do you think About this Lady GaGa’s long Gray Hair!!